- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Well, here’s a good reason for Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) to hire a new divorce attorney (played by Law & Order’s Courtney B. Vance as THR reported on Thursday).
Sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter that James Purefoy has been cast as a love interest for the divorcing Mrs. Grayson. He’ll first appear in Episode 17 airing in late-February.
“She’s going to have a big, passionate love affair” with James’ character, Stowe tells The Insider, which reported the casting first. “The next number of episodes, you’ll see some of [Victoria’s] origins. You’ll see why she connects so peculiarly in such a strange way to people.”
Viewers will remember Purefoy in the iconic role of Mark Antony on Rome, which aired for two seasons on HBO and BBC. Since then, he has appeared on The Philanthropist, Camelot, and Injustice. His film credits include A Knight’s Tale and Resident Evil.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day