- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
HBO is getting into the Mike Kelley business.
The premium cable network has inked the Revenge creator and his producing partner Melissa Loy to an overall deal, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Under the two-year pact, Kelley and Loy will create and develop new projects for the cabler under the duo’s newly launched (and currently unnamed) production company.
The pact comes eight months after Kelley stepped down as showrunner on ABC’s Sunday night soap starring Emily VanCamp following its uneven second season. Executive producer Sunil Nayar was tapped to take over the series, which will move to 10 p.m. starting March 9.
Kelley, who also created CBS’ Swingtown, was previously based at ABC Studios and CBS Paramount Network (the latter of which became CBS Television Studios). He’s repped by CAA and attorney Harris Hartman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day