- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Right off the bat, lead character (and revenge seeker) Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) is caught in a compromising position. The reveal of just who has it out for her is teeming with dramatic tension, but that’s exactly what the primetime soap counts on.
In the Jan. 4 return, simply titled “Duress,” an unwelcome and unstable visitor makes a nightmare of Daniel Grayson’s (Josh Bowman) intimate birthday celebration with family and friends, while Charlotte (Christa B. Allen) becomes a pawn in Conrad (Henry Czerny) and Victoria’s (Madeleine Stowe) bitter divorce battle. And Emily watches her ultimate plan begin to unravel.
Following the teaser, questions are raised. It is known in the series premiere that Daniel sees an unfortunate fate (or one thinks, at least), but what does that mean for Emily?
Revenge airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day