- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Good news for Revenge fans: this Sunday’s episode will be short on commercials.
And in place of those missing ads, ABC (with sponsors Target and Neiman Marcus) is airing a series of interstitial shorts dubbed “The Gift of Revenge.” Each of the five vignettes stars a different Revenge cast member, with Christa B. Allen, Margarita Levieva, Gabriel Mann, Connor Paolo and Nick Wechsler all being paid a visit by a faceless intruder.
The Hollywood Reporter got its digital hands on one of the five, and it finds Charlotte (Allen) trying on outfits in an unrealisitcally elaborate dressing room where she’s being stalked by the nameless guest star. But the newcomer doesn’t appear to be there for revenge. The guest instead drops off a gift box, like one of Santa’s leather-clad helpers.
The clip cuts off before the box is opened, but hopefully it contains a dress. Charlotte is not digging anything she’s trying on — and her robe seems reluctant to stay on. Perhaps the answer will be revealed at some point on Sunday, when you might want to exercise a bit more caution during your usual fast-forwarding.
Watch the video below and check out Revenge, Sunday at 9 p.m. on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day