- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC is looking for its next Revenge.
The network has given script orders to Hollywood & Vines, a Hollywood murder-mystery from writer-director Michael Tolkin and Revenge producers Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The drama revolves around three sisters from a dynastic Hollywood family whose lives are thrown into panic mode when they each discover how they’re connected to and affected to an A-list actress when her body is found lifeless in her pool.
Author/filmmaker Tolkin will write and executive produce Hollywood & Vines for ABC Studios and Temple Hill, with the latter’s Bowen and Godfrey on board as EPs.
In addition to co-writing the screenplay for 1998’s Deep Impact, Tolkin’s credits also include features Nine, Levity and Changing Lanes. The author’s 1988 book The Player was also converted for the big-screen with star Tim Robbins. He’s repped by WME and Oasis.
The project comes after soapy mystery thriller Revenge has been a breakout hit for the network, which recently relocated the Emily VanCamp starrer to Sundays for its sophomore season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day