- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Emily Thorne’s (Emily VanCamp) complicated love interest is sticking around.
First appearing in the season two premiere, Sloane’s character has yet to fully reveal his motives on the show — only that he spent time with Emily in Japan and that the two share a romantic past.
As a part of his new deal, Sloane will appear in each of the final nine episodes of the current season, starting his regular status in episode 14, with an option to return for the potential third season.
For those keeping track of the plot, this news seems to rule out Aiden as the owner of the dead hand glimpsed in the premiere’s ominous flash forward. Showrunner Mike Kelley says that storyline will wrap up with episode 14.
Sloane came to Revenge after ABC declined to pick up his 20th TV drama pilot Gotham. He is repped by The Collective, Innovative Artists and UK’s BWH Agency.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day