- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Louise Ellis is in the Hamptons to stay.
Elena Satine has been promoted to series regular on ABC’s Revenge. Her character, the “black sheep” of a wealthy Southern family, first befriended Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) at a psychiatric hospital earlier this season and later seduced Daniel Grayson (Joshua Bowman). Louise also is mentally unstable, frequently seeing hallucinations of her mother.
Louise recently joined forces with Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann), and showrunner Sunil Nayar told The Hollywood Reporter of the duo in December: “Aren’t they great? There’s something really nice about it. As the show started, Emily [Emily VanCamp] really took Nolan under her wing and taught him to do the things he’s done. Exclusive of the fact that they are so much fun to watch, she is a damaged bird whom he now gets to watch out for, and that dynamic deepens.”
He also teased her story line: “Louise’s brother comes to town, and her hallucinations continue. We have a great episode coming up with a huge great twist.”
Satine joins Brian Hallisay (Ben Hunter), Karine Vanesse (Margaux LeMarchal) and James Tupper (David Clarke) as the newest series regulars in season four.
She is repped by ICM and Mosaic.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print