- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Revenge has nabbed another player for its upcoming sophomore run — though this one might not fit into Emily Thorne’s plan for payback.
An ABC rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that actor Michael Nardelli has joined the series in a recurring role, as first reported by TVLine. He’ll play a new friend to Connor Paolo’s Declan, who gets the recently single prep school student into a bit of trouble.
Nardelli’s previous television credits are few, though he’s had guest spots on CSI: NY, The Client List and My Name is Earl. And he’s the latest in a slew of recent additions to the cast.
Greek actress Dilshad Vadsaria locked down a recurring gig just last week, while Jennifer Jason Leigh and British actor Barry Sloane were tapped for other roles earlier in the summer.
Revenge moves to Sunday in the fall, premiering Sept. 30.
Nardelli is repped by Caliber and Loeb & Loeb.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day