- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC’s Revolution is expanding its ranks for season two.
The Royal Pains alum Patrick Heusinger has been tapped for a recurring guest star role on the returning drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actor will play Adam, a 30-something, physically fit handsome/roguish man who’s cool, has a good sense of humor and lives life to its fullest. He joins a rapidly growing Revolution cast that recently added Rubicon’s Jessica Collins.
Heusinger most recently co-starred on Fox’s failed drama pilot Boomerang as the son of Felicity Huffman. His credits also include Gossip Girl, Black Swan and NBC’s busted pilot Beautiful People.
The actor also appeared in Lifetime’s pilot Witches of East End and recently was replaced by The Mentalist‘s Eric Winter.
Revolution, one of only two freshman dramas to secure second seasons at NBC, returns in its new time slot on Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 8 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Framing Britney Spears
Michael K. Williams
The Late Show