- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox has the first two names on its list.
Richard T. Jones (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) and Charity Wakefield (Mockingbird Lane) have become the first two cast in the network’s thriller The List, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The thriller centers on U.S. Marshal Dan Shaker as he leads the hunt for the person who stole “the list” — a file with the identities of every member of the program — after members of the Federal Witness Security Program start getting killed.
Jones (Hawaii Five-0, Bones, Girlfriends) will play Rayburn, the FBI agent who is the partner to Agent Natalie Voss and is her surrogate big brother.
Wakefield, whose credits include playing Marilyn Munster in NBC’s failed Munsters reboot, will play Delilah, a deadly international operator who prides herself on never leaving a “client” unsatisfied.
Paul Zbyszewski (Lost, Hawaii Five-0) will pen the script and executive produce the 20th Television drama alongside Ruben Fleischer (Gangster Squad), who will direct.
Jones is repped by Buchwald Fortitude, Luber Roklin and Stone Meyer; Wakefield is with United and Management 360.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day