- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
#RichKids of Beverly Hills breakout star EJ Johnson has signed with WME, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
With a colorful personality to match his personal style, Johnson quickly emerged as a fan favorite on the E! reality show, currently airing its second season. He covered New York Fashion Week as an E! News correspondent and has been a commentator on the network’s Worst Thing I Ever… series of specials.
“I’m excited to grow my team,” Johnson said in a statement. “With a strong foundation in place, my goal is to keep progressing forward and continue making my mark within the entertainment and fashion industries.”
Johnson, who will graduate from NYU in December with a degree in event planning and hospitality, came out in the media last year with the support of his parents, Cookie and NBA Hall of Famer Magic Johnson.
He continues to be repped by Management 360.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day