- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ride Along producer Will Packer is off to a strong start in his first TV development season.
Packer, via his Universal Television-based production company, has just made his third sale this season. He’s teaming with Growing Up Fisher creator DJ Nash for NBC comedy #PeopleAreTalking, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
See more Faces of Fall 2014
The single-camera comedy, which has received a script commitment from the network, examines sex, race and everything else your parents told you to never talk about.
Nash will pen the script and exec produce alongside Packer and his Will Packer Productions head of television Korin Huggins.
#PeopleAreTalking comes a day after Packer sold semi-autobiographical Like Father, Like Son to NBC. Packer’s company is also behind NBC’sUncle Buck remake, which has drawn the ire of John Candy and John Hughes‘ families.
Packer is with UTA and Ziffren Brittenham; Nash is with CAA, Hirsch Wallerstein.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day