- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A signature of the Emmy-nominated series starring Lena Dunham are its casual and frequent displays of nakedness, especially on Dunham’s part. In an episode from the first season, actress Becky Ann Baker, who plays the mother of aspiring writer Hannah (Dunham), is shown in the nude during a shower-related pratfall.
“I [wanted] it put in my contract . . . [They] don’t want to see me nude,” Wilson, 55, told Us Weekly. “That’s all I have to say. I’m like, ‘Don’t write in any nudity, please!'”
Wilson, who joined husband Tom Hanks at Sunday’s Emmys, where he picked up a trophy as executive producer of HBO’s Game Change, will play the mother of uptight Marnie (Allison Williams) on Girls‘ season two.
“[Filming] was a blast,” she said. “It’s just one episode this season, but I hope there’s room for [my character] to grow!”
Wilson also has a recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife as shrewd lawyer Viola Walsh.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day