- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Both Bisset’s Constance Isles — Maura’s (Sasha Alexander) adoptive mother – and Burke’s FBI agent Gabriel Dean will return for the Season 2 finale of TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The December finale will see Agent Dean show up unexpectedly to rekindle his relationship with Angie Harmon’s Detective Jane Rizzoli only to have a big case disrupt their time together.
Bisset first guest starred in August when the art historian appeared to focus on a case involving a sniper and Revolutionary War re-enactors.
Based on the books by Tess Gerritsen, Rizzoli & Isles is averaging more than 8.8 million viewers this summer, ranking as cable’s most-watched drama series.
Bisset is repped by Steve Kenis & Company, Media Artists Group and Binder & Associates. Burke is with Gersh and Ellen Meyer Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day