- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the eighth issue of Robert Kirkman’s Thief of Thieves — the first under new scribe James Asmus — the problems for Conrad’s son continued to mount.
In debt to the cartel for $200,000 worth of product, Augustus realizes that he’s got less than 48 hours to replay the gang for his botched job and prepares to run but there’s just one problem: his girlfriend has been taken hostage and the debt repayment has now turned to a ransom.
Issue No. 9, on sale Wednesday, Oct. 3, opens with a flashback to Augustus’ childhood and early comparison’s to his uncle, Conrad’s late partner, as the teen fell in love with a potential career as a thief at a young age.
Check out the first four pages from the Image Comics title from artist Shawn Martinbrough, below. Are you enjoying the new developments under Asmus? Hit the comments with your thoughts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day