- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bravo Media editorial director Robert Mancini has been upped to vp, content, it was announced Wednesday.
Mancini will now oversee creation of all content across Bravo’s digital platforms, reporting to Lisa Hsia, executive vp, Bravo and Oxygen Media.
Mancini will supervise content for all of Bravo’s programming, including Top Chef, Vanderpump Rules, and The Real Housewives franchise, as well as original digital content.
During his tenure as editorial director since 2010, Mancini has developed comprehensive strategies for the digital team. He also coined Bravo’s mission statement: “More screens. More passion. More Bravo.”
“Robert is an invaluable asset to Bravo and his creative vision for digital has led him and his fantastic team to many great wins for the network,” said Hsia in a statement.
Mancini’s background includes developing, writing, and producing programming for multiple platforms and outlets, including NBC, PBS, Rolling Stone and MTV News, where he was editorial director for 12 years.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day