- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ladies of Los Angeles, save the screaming at a film premeire: your best bet for meeting Robert Pattinson may not come at a red carpet event, but from a transaction on Craigslist.
The British star may be quite wealthy thanks to the Twilight films, and play a brash limo-riding billionaire in his new film Cosmopolis, but he brandished his pauper credentials during his appearance Wednesday night on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, describing his cut-rate negotiations on an old Subaru he bought off of Craigslist.
Pattinson also “revealed” that he lives in a trash can behind a rented archway, but good luck actually finding him in the garbage; that part, we’re quite sure, was farce. Fact is, he’s too busy hanging out in parking lots, unaware that they’re actually hotbeds for “dogging,” which he says is the British term for cruising.
All told, it was quite the interview, and certainly a big change from his sullen Edward Cullen days.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day