- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Robin Leach is recovering after suffering a mini-stroke last week, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported Tuesday.
The former Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous host suffered a transient ischemic attack on Nov. 21 and remains hospitalized in Las Vegas, according to the newspaper, where Leach writes a regular column. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous ran from 1984-1995.
Leach’s rep did not immediately respond to a request for more information.
The medical incident occurred while the 76-year-old was vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, his son Steve Leach told the Review-Journal.
The family immediately flew back to Vegas to seek treatment; Leach was taken to St. Rose Dominican Siena and admitted into the ICU before being moved Monday to Lima Rehab Facility in Henderson, according to the paper.
The TV host and journalist suffered a setback late Monday night, his lungs filling with blood due to a complication from a procedure, which required additional treatment, the Review-Journal reported.
“My two brothers and I are extremely encouraged by Robin’s strength and determination to get back to journalism,” Steve Leach told the newspaper, referring to his brothers Rick and Greg. “We are additionally grateful for the continued love and support from the Las Vegas community.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day