- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dubbed Stoopid Buddy Stoodios — based on the name of their Stoopid Monkey Productions shingle, the duo will partner with Buddy Systems’ John Harvatine IV and Eric Towner for all animated projects going forward.
Together they’ll create production space for all animated joint and individual projects and house outside productions in the full-service stop-motion animation production facility.
Stoopid Monkey and Buddy Systems teamed in July for the launch of YouTube series Stoopid Monkey.
The 2010 Emmy winner for animated shortform series, Robot Chicken will air its 100th episode on Jan. 15, with Green and Senreich working on a tribute episode to the characters in the DC Comics universe.
The duo also are executive producing a White House drama with Jon Favreau, Roberto Orci, Michael Dougherty, Alex Kurtzman and Heather Kadin for ABC.
UTA packaged the deal for Green and Senreich. The Gotham Group repped Harvatine and Towner in the deal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day