- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Exclu: A cooking competition show starring celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito has landed a series order at Bravo.
Rocco’s Dinner Party has been in development at the network since May, from production company Notional.
Each episode has DiSpirito judging four aspiring chefs to see if they have what it takes to impress at a private dinner party attended by his discriminating guests. The chefs are asked to create their favorite dish, then a themed appetizer and then a complete menu for the dinner party. After each task, one chef will be eliminated.
Rocco’s Dinner Party is expected to debut sometime next year and join the Emmy-winning Top Chef among the network’s competitive cooking shows. In the past couple years, Bravo has added two spinoffs in the genre, Top Chef Masters and Top Chef: Just Desserts.
DiSpirito has been a popular guest judge on Top Chef in the past and also has appeared on The Biggest Loser and Dancing With the Stars. Bravo had no comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day