- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bit by bit, the Bluths are being revealed once again.
Ron Howard, who has become a prolific cellphone photographer, tweeted very late Tuesday a series of shots from the set of Arrested Development, which has begun shooting its comeback episodes. Howard serves as an EP and the series’ narrator, but as he revealed previously on Twitter, he’ll also get some on-screen time with Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Michael Cera and the gang.
Bateman tweeted a couple of excitement-inducing photos a few weeks back of Cera standing in their TV house; the age difference between the last time we saw him there and now was striking.
No sign yet of John Slattery, who will have a role in the upcoming series.
Interestingly, one of Howard’s photos showed Cera on a director’s chair, watching a scene being filmed. In the show name’s font are the words “The Next,” on the back of the chair, which could indicate a series’ subtitle, or at least part of one.
Fantastic to see this cast playing these characters again twitter.com/RealRonHoward/…
— Ron Howard (@RealRonHoward) August 22, 2012
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day