- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
OWN just released a new sneak peek trailer for The Rosie Show. And the years away from doing talk television have left Rosie O’Donnell a bit out of practice.
We know, we know, the multiple takes are probably scripted, but you can’t fake O’Donnell’s bored daughter. It doesn’t matter. She’s not in OWN’s target demographic any way.
At the most recent Television Critics Association Press Tour, O’Donnell told reporters what we can expect from her new show.
“When I was 33 I think the appeal of my program was there was an authentic, genuine appreciation of pop culture,” she says. “I loved these people, like [Barbra] Streisand and Tom Cruise, the concept that I could meet them was really beyond my belief.”
“And now I’m 50,” she continues. “And both of those people have stayed in my house, right? So the enthusiasm that I had for celebrities is changed. I have evolved and grown, and the show is going to be reflective of that.”
The Rosie Show premieres Monday, Oct. 10 at 7 p.m. on OWN.
Watch the new trailer above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day