- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The CW reboot Roswell, New Mexico will premiere in January, and the final season of Jane the Virgin is coming in spring 2019.
Black Lightning will also move to a new night in the new year as the network shuffles its schedule a bit at midseason.
Roswell, New Mexico — a reboot of the early 2000s WB/UPN series that stars Jeanine Mason (Grey’s Anatomy) and Nathan Parsons (The Originals) — will premiere Tuesday, Jan. 15 behind The Flash, the network’s highest-rated show. Black Lightning, which currently occupies the post-Flash time period, will move to 9 p.m. Mondays starting Jan. 21, where it will pair with Arrow.
That, in turn, means a hiatus for Legends of Tomorrow. As it did last season, the series will take an extended hiatus and return in April after Black Lightning finishes its run.
The fifth and last season of Jane the Virgin will move to Wednesdays in the spring; the show aired on Fridays in 2017-18. It will take over for All American after the freshman series finishes its 16-episode season.
Similarly, new series In the Dark will slot into 9 p.m. Thursdays after Legacies finishes its 16-episode season. Specific dates for spring premieres, including those for The 100 and the final season of iZombie, will be announced later.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day