- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
COLOGNE, Germany – Guillaume de Posch, the former CEO of pan-European broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1, has been named the new chief operating officer of ProSieben’s competitor RTL Group.
De Posch will take over as COO of the Bertelsmann-owned RTL Group on January 1. He will run RTL’s corporate strategy and business development division as well as overseeing RTL operations in Benelux and radio operations in France. De Posch will also take a seat on RTL Group’s executive committe alongside CEO Gerhard Zeiler, CFO Elmar Heggen and Andreas Rudas, EVP of regional operations and business development CEE and Asia.
De Posch was Chairman and CEO of ProSiebenSat.1 from 2004-2008 and has worked as an advisor to several European and U.S. broadcasters.
RTL Group, a subsidiary of media conglomorate Bertelsmann, is Europe’s largest broadcasting group and controls FremantleMedia, the production company behind X Factor and American Idol.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day