- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Two of Saturday Night Live‘s most famous alums are returning to Studio 8H.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are set to co-host the last new episode of 2015 on Dec. 19, NBC announced Tuesday.
The two, who are promoting their upcoming film Sisters, will share the stage with musical guest Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.
This is just the latest co-hosting gig for the two, who co-hosted the Golden Globes for the last three years. Both women more recently appeared on the SNL 40th Anniversary Special in February and Fey returned in October to help welcome back her former 30 Rock co-star Tracy Morgan when he hosted the show. This is Fey’s third time hosting and Poehler’s second.
Ryan Gosling will host for the first time on Dec. 5, along with musical guest Leon Bridges. Chris Hemsworth will follow on Dec. 12 with musical guest Chance the Rapper. This is Hemsworth’s second time hosting.
SNL airs Saturdays at 11:35 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day