- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox has unveiled a new trailer for the second season of The Following as a tee-up to the next original telecast.
The trailer covers the deadly events of the season-one finale on through the most recent episode that aired earlier this week and comes at an interesting time for the serial killer drama from creator Kevin Williamson, which is not taking an Olympics respite.
Ratings have been down comparatively to the first season, with Monday’s episode luring 4.8 million viewers and a 1.7 rating among the advertiser-coveted adults 18 to 49.
In the next episode, Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) and Max (Jessica Stroup) capture a suspect in an attempt to learn new information, but complications lead to a cat-and-mouse game. Meanwhile, Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) grows used to his surroundings and establishes a plan of his own, while Emma (Valorie Curry) realizes she’s in dangerous company.
Watch the new trailer below.
The Following airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day