- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox is turning to a familiar face to host its upcoming 25th anniversary special.
Ryan Seacrest will oversee the two-hour broadcast, the network said Friday.
“Who better than Ryan Seacrest — America’s best television host and 11-year member of our Fox family — to lead our 25th anniversary celebration?” Fox president of alternative entertainment Mike Darnell said. “This is going to be an amazing trip down memory lane filled with plenty of surprises that will showcase our hits, our misses and everything in between.”
Set to feature cast reunions from Married … With Children, That ’70s Show and In Living Color, Fox is making a night of the event, re-airing the pilot of Married, the Ed O’Neill–Katey Sagal comedy that helped define the network during its early years.
Also added to the guest list for the special are House‘s Hugh Laurie, The Simpsons voice actor Kelsey Grammer and In Living Color‘s Tommy Davidson.
Fox’s 25th anniversary special airs at 8 p.m. Sunday, April 22.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day