- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jack (Alec Baldwin) may have an interesting choice ahead of him in the 30 Rock series finale.
In addition to former flame Nancy (Julianne Moore), The Hollywood Reporter confirms that Salma Hayek is set for a return.
PHOTOS: ’30 Rock’ and 8 Shows Ending During the 2012-2013 Season
First reported by EW, Hayek is reprising her role as Jack’s nurse-turned-fiancee, Elisa, who last appeared in 2009. Their romance ended abruptly when Jack learned that she had killed her cheating husband — which might be a little too much to bounce back from for a “happily ever after.”
Hayek was one of the most enduring partners for Jack since the series began. In episode count, she bests Moore and falls short of only Elizabeth Banks, who clocked in 15 episodes as Avery Jessup.
Hayek and Moore join previously announced finale guest stars Nancy Pelosi and Ice-T. 30 Rock says goodbye Jan. 31 on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day