- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS announced Wednesday that comedian Kathy Griffin, former pro boxer Mike Tyson, and New Orleans Saints footballer Reggie Bush will appear on its new reality series, Same Name, premiering Sunday, July 24 at 9 p.m.
Same Name places its celebrity guest stars in the lives of someone who happens to share their name. Viewers will watch as each person takes over the other’s job and personal life.
Griffin will trade places with Kathy Griffin, a fiberglass saleswoman from Fayetteville, Ga.; Tyson will travel to Zeeland, Mich. to take over for nurse, Mike Tyson; And Bush finds out what it’s like to be a general contractor from Danville, Ill. when he takes over his namesake’s life.
David Hasselhoff appears in the series premiere when he tries on a Lake Jackson, Texas resident’s personal and professional life as a technician/landscaper and vice versa.
Cris Abrego Productions, LLC produces the series for CBS with executive producers Cris Abrego, Ben Samek, Christian Sarabia, Fax Bahr, and Eugene Young.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier