- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Sing-Off is going through a change of its own on its judges’ panel on the heels of The X Factor, America’s Got Talent and The Voice shakeups.
Sara Bareilles, who replaced Nicole Scherzinger on NBC’s a capella competition, will not be returning when The Sing-Off returns later this year, The Hollywood Reporter confirms, to focus on her musical endeavors.
Bareilles joined the judges table alongside Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman and Ben Folds in season three. It is unclear whether Stockman, Folds or host Nick Lachey would be returning for the fourth season, which will premiere as a strip during the holiday season.
Bareilles announced March 27 that she would be embarking on a month-long trek being called the Brave Enough Tour, starting April 25.
Last month, NBC officially renewed The Sing-Off after more than a year off the air. An open search will kick off April 27.
The Sing-Off is produced by One Three Media, Outlaw Entertainment and Sony TV. Mark Burnett, Deb Newmyer and Sam Weisman are executive producers.
EW first reported the news.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day