- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CANNES – The Vampire Diaries‘ Sara Canning, Sarah Allen and Dillon Casey have boarded the Canadian medical drama Remedy.
Canning will play a general surgeon in the fictional Broadview Hospital, while Allen performs the role of an ICU nurse and Casey plays a medical school dropout.
They join Enrico Colantoni, who was already announced in the role of a passionate father and doctor who is acting chief of staff at the hospital.
The Global Television drama comes from Canadian indie Indian Grove Productions and has started production in Toronto.
Bernie Zukerman and series creator and showrunner Greg Spottiswood are executive producing.
Production on Remedy will continue through January, 2014.
The ensemble cast includes Matt Ward, Genelle Williams, Patrick McKenna and Martha Burns.
Red Arrow International holds international distribution rights to Remedy, which has Kelly Makin and Adam Barken as co-executive producers along with Jan Peter Meyboom.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day