- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sarah Palin grew agitated when Fox News correspondent Jeanine Pirro asked her thoughts about Kathy Griffin playing a character loosely based on her on an upcoming episode of Glee.
“You know, Kathy Griffin can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know, she’s kind of this – she’s a 50-year-old adult bully is really what she is,” Palin said over the weekend (via Huffington Post).
“She’s kind of a has-been comedian and she can do those things to me. I would just ask for respect of my children. As she had stated on CNN that her New Year’s resolution was to destroy my 16-year-old daughter, that takes it a little too far,” Palin continued.
“Kathy, pick on me, come up to Alaska and pick on me, but leave my kids alone,” she went on.
Griffin has skewered the Palin family in her comedy routines over the past two years, calling Bristol the “the White Precious,” and joking that Levi Johnston (who fathered a baby with a teen Bristol) is her boyfriend.
The family has fought back before; in February, Bristol brought up Griffin’s near-fatal liposuction experience and criticized her as a comedian in an interview with Fox News.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day