- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’ll be a ratings showdown between Sarah Palin and her daughter, Bristol, next week.
Sarah is skipping her daughter’s Dancing With the Stars competition to cover the midterm elections on Nov. 2.
“Bristol and I will be competing for ratings, she with ABC, me with FOX News. … She’ll kick my butt. She will,” Sarah tells Entertainment Tonight.
Sarah, whose reality show, Sarah Palin’s Alaska, premieres Nov. 14 on TLC, also tells ET she’s seriously considering a 2012 presidential run.
“It’s going to entail a discussion with my family [and] a real close look at the lay of the land, to consider whether there are those with that common sense, conservative, pro-Constitution passion, whether there are already candidates out there who can do the job … or whether there’s nobody willing to do it, to make the tough choices and not care what the critics are going to say about you, just going forward according to what I think the priorities should be,” she says.
“If there’s nobody else to do it, then of course I would believe that we should do this,” she goes on. But, if a candidate “who can do the job” decides to enter the race, she says she’d support that person.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier