- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sarah Silverman will guest star on an upcoming episode of CBS’ The Good Wife.
The show’s writers tweeted the news late Tuesday.
“BREAKING NEWS for those of you who are still here with us: Sarah Silverman will guest star in Episode 222,” they wrote.
Silverman will play the smart, funny owner of a sexually explicit website devoted to connecting married people who are looking to have affairs. She’s sued by a woman who is convinced that her husband was murdered as a result of using the website and must turn to Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and the firm for help.
Silverman joins a slew of guest stars who have appeared on the Tuesday night drama, including Michael J. Fox, America Ferrara, Rita Wilson, Anika Noni Rose, Scott Porter, Michael Ealy, Elizabeth Reaser, Titus Welliver, Dylan Baker, Mamie Gummer, Denis O’Hare, Carrie Preston, Kate Burton, Gary Cole and Ana Gasteyer.
In addition, Martha Plimpton recently confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that she will be appearing in a third episode of the CBS drama.
The Good Wife, which is in its second season, also stars Chris Noth, Christine Baranski, Josh Charles, Emmy winner Archie Panjabi, Matt Czuchry and Alan Cumming.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day