- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC has added two to the cast of its David Caspe-Casey Wilson comedy Marry Me.
Parks and Recreation and Happy Endings alum Sarah Wright and Grey’s Anatomy‘s Tymberlee Hill have boarded the single-camera comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Marry Me centers on longtime couple Annie (Happy Endings‘ Wilson) and Jake (Party Down‘s Ken Marino), who get engaged and quickly realize that it’s harder than it looks.
Wright will play Dennah, Annie’s best friend who has a take it or leave it attitude toward marriage. Hill will portray Kay, Annie’s eccentric but well-meaning neighbor.
Wright’s credits include Hello Ladies, Men at Work, Mixology and Mad Love. She’s repped by Resolution and Ellen Meyer. Hill’s résumé includes The Hotwives of Orlando, Drunk History, Up All Night and Numbers. She’s repped by Talent Works and Odenkirk Provissiero. The duo joins a cast that also includes Tim Meadows and John Gemberling.
Caspe penned the script for Sony Pictures Television, where he’s under an overall deal. FanFare’s Jamie Tarses and Seth Gordon will executive produce alongside Caspe. Gordon will direct the pilot for the single-camera comedy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day