- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This week’s Saturday Night Live promo might require a minor in philosophy (or Wikipedia) to understand.
Anne Hathaway and castmember Jason Sudeikis plug her upcoming third time hosting the NBC show, which this week also features musical guest Rihanna, by discussing an abstruse line from the late self-help author Napoleon Hill, metaphilosophy and what the world would be like if Sudeikis had never been born (not much different).
At the end, the two move back to terrain more familiar to SNL. Sudeikis reveals Tuesday’s presidential election wasn’t the only political contest happening this week and that he and Hathaway are in the home stretch of a sexy hair election. Each poses in front of the camera to make the case why America should vote their hair as the sexiest.
Hathaway last hosted SNL in November 2010. It airs at 11:30 p.m. ET on NBC.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day