- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
SNL averaged a 4.6 rating in the metered-market households for NBC, up slightly from last week’s season low with second-time emcee Emma Stone and Coldplay (4.6 vs. 4.5).
In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL drew a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49, tying the Oct. 12 telecast with Charlie Day and Maroon 5 for the top rating since the season finale on May 21 with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga. Compared to its comparable telecast last year, which had Anne Hathaway leading the way and funnily enough Florence and the Machine, SNL was up 4 percent (2.8 vs. 2.7) in Local People Meters.
Boardwalk Empire star Steve Buscemi is set to host on Dec. 3 with The Black Keys performing in between sketches. Former SNL regular and current Late Night host Jimmy Fallon returns to his old haunts two weeks later with Michael Buble.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade