- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Oscar-nominated actor Jonah Hill took the helm of Saturday Night Live one week following Linday Lohan‘s stint. Unfortunately for Hill, who was touting his upcoming comedy 21 Jump Street, he couldn’t pull in the ratings.
With a guest appearance by Tom Hanks and musical performances by The Shins, SNL drew a 4.3 rating in the metered-market households, down sharply from Lohan’s performance that notched a 5.5.
In the Local People Meters, the Hill-led late-night show averaged a 2.6 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic, down double digits from last week.
Last night’s episode included sketches featuring Andy Samberg‘s version of Sarah Palin, the return of Stefon, a Japanese game show bit, Taran Killam‘s Rush Limbaugh impression and Oscar talk.
Modern Family star Sofia Vergara will host the April 7 episode with musical guest One Direction.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day