- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
PORT WASHINGTON, Wis. — The actor who played Screech in the 1990s TV show Saved by the Bell has pleaded not guilty to charges resulting from a bar fight in southeastern Wisconsin.
Dustin Diamond and his fiancée, Amanda Schutz, appeared in Ozaukee County Circuit Court Thursday morning on charges stemming from the Christmas Day scuffle at a Port Washington bar.
Diamond is accused of stabbing a man after Schutz became involved in an altercation. The stabbed man told police he had shoved Diamond forcefully and didn’t realize he had been cut until later.
The 38-year-old Diamond pleaded not guilty to second-degree reckless endangering safety, a felony, and two misdemeanors. Schutz entered the same plea to misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
Diamond has been free on bond. The judge set a $500 signature bond for Schutz.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
the tonight show