- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Paley Center for Media on Tuesday announced the final two panels for its annual PaleyFest 2016 event, which is set to run March 11-20 at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.
Saul is slated for Saturday, March 12, at 2 p.m., with Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould to be joined by stars including Bob Odenkirk and more. Scandal is set for Tuesday, March 15, at 7:30 p.m., with Rhimes to be joined by stars including Kerry Washington, Tony Goldwyn and others.
Scandal and Saul join a roster of previously announced programs including Empire, The Big Bang Theory, Supergirl, Fear the Walking Dead, Black-ish, Power, American Horror Story and Scream Queens, in addition to a special tribute to Dick Wolf.
Below is a look at who is expected to attend the Saul and Scandal panels:
Saturday, March 12, 2 p.m.: Better Call Saul
Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Michael McKean, Rhea Seehorn, Patrick Fabian, Michael Mando, Vince Gilligan, Peter Gould
Tuesday, March 15, 7:30 p.m.: Scandal
Kerry Washington, Guillermo Diaz, Darby Stanchfield, Katie Lowes, Tony Goldwyn, Jeff Perry, Bellamy Young, Joshua Malina, Scott Foley, Portia de Rossi, Cornelius Smith Jr., Joe Morton, Shonda Rhimes, Betsy Beers
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day