- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Barrowman is reteaming with Shonda Rhimes.
The Torchwood alum has booked a guest-starring role on Rhimes’ hot second-year drama Scandal, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Rhimes took to her Twitter page late Tuesday to share the news.
This marks the second time Barrowman has worked with Rhimes: He starred in the Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy creator’s 2012 ABC drama pilot Gilded Lilys, which did not move forward at the network.
Details on whom Barrowman would play were not immediately available. He’ll appear in the May 9 episode, Scandal‘s penultimate hour of the season. Barrowman is the latest high-profile actor to head to Scandal — Fringe‘s Jasika Nicole will guest star in Scandal‘s next original episode on April 25.
Barrowman currently is recurring on The CW’s freshman drama Arrow.
Scandal airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day