- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC’s Scandal will bring back one of Shondaland’s most beloved actors.
Private Practice alum Paul Adelstein will return to the #TGIT drama later this season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Adelstein recurred during season three as Leo Bergen, vice president Sally Langston’s (Emmy nominee Kate Burton) smarmy campaign manager.
Adelstein is currently slated for one episode, set for November.
It’s unclear if Burton will reprise her role, though given Leo’s return it would not be a surprise to see the Shondaland favorite come back again this season.
Also returning for season four: Fringe favorite Jasika Nicole, who plays Huck’s (Guillermo Diaz) estranged wife. She’ll be back in the Oct. 23 episode, titled “The Key.”
The actor next can be seen in Bravo’s original scripted dramedy Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce, which debuts Tuesday, Dec. 2 at 10 p.m.
Scandal airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on ABC. Adelstein is repped by Gersh, Principal Entertainment and Gang Tyre.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day