- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first panels for the 32nd annual PaleyFest have been announced.
Set to return to the Dolby Theatre and run March 6-13, the television festival will feature nights with the casts of ABC’s Shonda Rhimes political thriller Scandal as well as The CW’s hot one-two DC Comics punch Arrow and The Flash. Also joining the lineup is CBS’ veteran critical darling The Good Wife.
Both Scandal and freshman drama The Flash will make their debut at the fan-favorite event, while Arrow will make its second appearance.
Yahoo Screen will live stream the panel sessions, which also will be available on VOD following each event via the Paley App.
“PaleyFest has grown exponentially over the last 32 years, and we are looking forward to working with Yahoo to create a compelling and engaging content experience for TV fans around the country to enjoy the festival together,” said Maureen J. Reidy, president and CEO of the Paley Center for Media. “Our move last year to the Dolby Theatre was a huge success, and we are excited to return to this iconic Los Angeles location in 2015 and produce our best PaleyFest yet.”
Additional panels will be announced at a later date. Ticket on-sale details have not yet been announced.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day