- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC’s Scandal is adding another member of the Shondaland family.
The Shonda Rhimes political thriller has enlisted Zoe Perry, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The daughter of Scandal star Jeff Perry (Cyrus) and his ex-wife Laurie Metcalf will have a recurring role in the upcoming sixth season of the political soap. Details on who Perry will play are being kept under wraps.
This marks Perry’s latest visit to Shondaland. She previously appeared in Rhimes-produced dramas Grey’s Anatomy (as a patient) and Private Practice. Her TV credits include roles opposite Metcalf in Roseanne, in Shondaland disciple Jenna Bans’ The Family as well as ABC’s Conviction. The accomplished theater actress most recently appeared in Anna Christie at the Odyssey Theater alongside her father and Grey’s Anatomy star Kevin McKidd. She’s repped by AKA.
Zoe Perry becomes the latest member of the Shondaland family (and extended family) to book a role on one of the prolific producer’s roster of shows. Grey’s Anatomy recently introduced Marika Dominczyk — the wife of Scandal star (and Grey’s grad) Scott Foley — as a love interest for Arizona. Adam Shapiro previously joined wife Katie Lowes with a role on Scandal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print