- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In two seasons of Scandal, Fitz (Tony Goldwyn) and Olivia (Kerry Washington) have had extremely high highs and even lower lows.
ABC, looking to support Thursday’s episode — which in a way serves as a midseason finale for the Shonda Rhimes drama — has released a new “Forbidden Love” mash-up of the scandalous couple’s torrid affairs set to Emeli Sande‘s “My Kind of Love.”
From their first encounters — from the campaign trail — to their Inauguration Day dance and professions of love to their racy love scenes and heartbreaking (and multiple) breakups, no steamy scene is left out — including a steaming mad first lady Mellie Grant (Bellamy Young).
With the president wanting a divorce and Edison asking for Olivia’s hand in marriage, only one question remains for the couple: Will she wait for him?
“We have a 22-episode season, so the way I’ve structured it because we knew that we had 13 and then we got a back-nine pickup, it ends-ish at 13,” Rhimes said of Thursday’s episode. “I think it has a very satisfying ending at 13. Then there are tentacles that reach out that send us into a new place in the back-nine.”
Watch the mash-up below and hit the comments with your thoughts. Scandal airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day