- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Is Olivia back working for Fitz?
After turning in her White House credentials in the season one finale of ABC’s Scandal, Kerry Washington’s Olivia Pope seems to be back on the job for Tony Goldwyn’s President Fitzgerald Grant.
In the first promo featuring footage from Scandal‘s second season, Olivia is back offering her valuable two cents for the president through an unlikely source: Jeff Perry’s duplicitous chief of staff, Cyrus.
Apparently the president’s luxury vacation on a yacht — with a crew of 14 no less and a huge security team including the Coast Guard not far behind — doesn’t sit so well with Olivia considering the economy is in a freefall.
“People are hungry and jobless, they don’t want Donald Trump,” she tells Cyrus. Check out the promo, below, to see her thoughts on just who Fitz should be modeling his presidency after.
Scandal returns Thursday, Sept. 27 at 10 p.m. on ABC. Do you think Olivia should be trusting Cyrus? Hit the comments with your thoughts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams
The Duffer Brothers
Robert De Niro