- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Scott Foley is heading to Fox.
The Felicity actor has been tapped to co-star opposite Becki Newton in the Fox comedy pilot The Goodwin Games, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The single-camera project from How I Met Your Mother‘s Carter Bays, Craig Thomas and Chris Harris is described as a high-concept project about a father who leaves his fortune to his three children — only if they agree to his terms.
Foley will play Henry, one of the children, with the previously cast Newton playing his sister, Coney.
From 20th Television, Bays, Thomas and Harris will write and exec produce with Peyton Reed on board to direct.
Foley most recently wrapped an arc as Henry on ABC’s Shonda Rhimes medical drama Grey’s Anatomy. The casting marks his latest comedic effort following stints on Cougar Town and Scrubs.
Repped by ICM, Brillstein Entertainment and Baker Winokur, he also will recur next season on HBO’s Alan Ball vampire drama True Blood.
Foley’s former Felicity co-star Scott Speedman also booked a pilot this season and is set to star in Shawn Ryan‘s ABC drama The Last Resort.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day