- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Congratulations are in order for actor Sean Hayes.
Hayes, best known for his role as the flamboyant Jack McFarland on NBC’s long-running sitcom Will & Grace, is engaged to L.A.-based music producer Scott Icenogle.
On Monday, he was seen wearing a band on his left ring finger during an appearance on the CBS morning show The Talk. A rep for Hayes has since confirmed the news to The Hollywood Reporter.
In 2010, the notoriously private actor came out publicly in an interview in The Advocate.
Since Will & Grace‘s finale, Hayes has guested on Up All Night and Smash, which starred fellow Will & Grace alum Debra Messing. Most recently, he has landed a recurring role on Will Arnett‘s CBS comedy The Millers.
Hayes has found even more success behind the scenes with his production company Hazy Mills, which is responsible for shows like Grimm, Hollywood Game Night and the recently syndicated Hot in Cleveland.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day