- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Going into the final weeks of the season, Fox has a commanding lead over rivals in the broadcast ratings, up 16% from its closest competitor. Season-to-date, Fox is averaging a 3.7 rating in the adult demo (10 million viewers), steady with last season.
CBS holds a 3.2 rating, only with a higher overall total viewer average (11.8 million) allowing the network to continue to tout its status as the “Most Watched Network.” CBS also managed to be stable with last year.
ABC (2.7 rating, 8.6 million viewers) and NBC (2.7 rating, 8.3 million viewers) are tied for third, with the Winter Olympics having helped boost the Peacock’s average this season. Analysts say they expect both networks to end the season tied, which avoids having either labeled as the “fourth-place network.” Compared to last year, however, both ABC and NBC are down — ABC is down 7% and NBC off by 4%.
The CW (0.9 rating, 2 million) is holding steady.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Warner Bros. Discovery