- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former Suite Life of Zack and Cody actress Cierra Ramirez has joined the cast as a new series regular, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
On the drama about teen pregnancy starring Shailene Woodley, Ramirez will play Kathy, a new freshman who enrolls at Grant High who is six months pregnant but plans to give the baby up for adoption. Woodley’s Amy will serve as her mentor in the episode, which will mark the series’ 100th.
Ramirez begins shooting this week on the series, which will see her character live with her grandmother.
In addition to appearing in five episodes of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Ramirez’s credits include episodes of My Own Worst Enemy and Desperate Housewives. She’s repped by the Corsa Agency, Management Production Entertainment and Hirsch Wallerstein. She’ll next appear in the feature Girl in Progress alongside Eva Mendes, due May 11.
Secret Life returns for its spring premiere Monday, March 26 at 8 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
the legend of vox machina